Fashion Friday: Paula Deen's Clothing Line and Other Style Scoop
Paula Deen attends the South Beach Wine and Food Festival on February 27, 2011 in Miami Beach, Florida. John Parra / WireImage / NewsFeed's Feifei Sun rounds up the brilliant and bizarre from this week in fashion. Paula Deen's Clothing Line. Apparently
Read the rest of this Article Here...
More fashion articles:-
- Free Business and Tech Magazines. Sign up Today!
- Mario Maurer struts the runway at PH Fashion Week
- NYC fashion; Inquiring minds need to know .....designer focus
- Walgreens Sponsors Chicago's Fifth Annual Latino Fashion Week Nov. 1 -- 6 Drugstore chain to offer health and wellness services and showcase its Hispanic vendor partners during the nation's largest Latino fashion event
- Beauty Buff: Skin Rehab for Your Halloween Hangover
- Christian Louboutin Maudissima 100mm is very beautiful
- Christian Louboutin Crepon 100mm Orange supply at WWW.DISCOUNTLOUBOUTINSHOP.COM
In The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is the third film in the Twilight Saga based on Stephenie Meyer's bestselling book series. Reprising their roles are Kristen Stewart (Bella), Robert Pattinson (Edward), Taylor Lautner (Jacob), Ashley Greene (Alice), Kellan Lutz (Emmett), Nikki Reed (Rosalie), starring alongside Bryce Dallas Howard (Victoria) and newcomer Xavier Samuel (Riley).
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is directed by British filmmaker David Slade (30 Days of Night, Hard Candy) from a screenplay by Melissa Rosenberg.The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2 Discs) [DVD]