U.S. Poor HIV Patients Live Longer with Care Extending Past Drugs
Patients stepping into Johns Hopkins University's HIV clinic in east Baltimore don't just see a doctor or get prescriptions for their antiretroviral drugs; many also get help finding a place to live or bus fare to make it to their next appointment.
Source: Reuters Health
Related MedlinePlus Pages: Health Disparities, Living with HIV/AIDS
Read the rest of this article here...
The Essential Guide to Holistic and Complementary Therapy is the most comprehensive text currently available, designed to meet the demands of teachers and the wider industry for a book that addresses both the core subjects of holistic and complementary therapy and individual topics such as reiki and colour therapy. This book provides the ideal introduction for anyone studying one or more modules in any of the holistic and complementary therapies. It is also suitable for anyone with a general interest in holistic and complementary therapies. This inspirational text covers aromatherapy, Indian head massage, reflexology and body massage in accordance with the VTCT Holistic and Complementary Diplomas and the City & Guilds Progression Awards courses. It offers equal coverage of other popular therapies including reiki, crystal therapy, colour therapy, thermal auricular therapy, stress management, holistic facial and hot stone therapy. Foundation knowledge for all therapists in the areas of anatomy and physiology, chemistry, health and safety and client consultation is also included.Essential Guide to Holistic and Complementary Therapy
- Buying Medicines Online? Be Wary, FDA Says
- Education, Psychological Support Key for Defibrillator Patients
- Exercise Programs for Kids Seem to Have Little Impact
- Some People OK with Monetary Payments to Boost Kidney Donation
- Families Who Adopt Should Use Extra Health Services, School Support
- Soccer Players Often Recover Fully from ACL Surgery
- Diagnosis of Rare Brain Disorder May Take Months