College Cafeteria 101
College kids make a lot of tough choices every day, but especially in the cafeteria. It's possible to make smarter decisions than the rest of your classmates, or you can try to learn to pack your own meals.
Read the rest of this Article Here...
Healthy recipe related articles:-
- Does Celery Have Negative Calories?
- Breakfast Ideas for Lap Band Dieters
- Bread Can Be a Good Addition to Your Diet
- Why Pasta Is Good For You
- What Are The Best Fresh, Dried and Processed Fruit Snacks?
- If Your Kids Are Anything Like Mine, Empower Them to Make the Right Choice
- Low-Calorie Vegetables - The Kinds Of Veggies To Pick and Their Nutrition Value
The Big Book of Quick and Healthy Recipes: 365 Delicious and Nutritious Meals in Less Than 30 Minutes
In modern times we have a greater awareness of the need to eat nutritiously, but less time to put that awareness into practice. All too often we "grab" food that is deficient in vital vitamins and minerals, just to keep us going. '365 Quick and Healthy Recipes' shows that even at our busiest we can still create a meal that not only tastes great but is also perfectly balanced in the essential nutrients the body needs to maintain optimum health. The recipes all make use of fresh, local, seasonal ingredients, and a wide range of dietary preferences are catered for, with vegetarian, vegan and dairy-free alternatives given where applicable.The Big Book of Quick and Healthy Recipes: 365 Delicious and Nutritious Meals in Less Than 30 Minutes