Breaking Free of Habits, Addictions, and Compulsions
Behaviors you do repeatedly become your habits. If a behavior is reinforced, it has the potential to become compulsive and compulsive habits become addictions. Learn how to break free from the behaviors that pull you in and cause a disrupted life.
Read the rest of this article here...
The Essential Guide to Holistic and Complementary Therapy is the most comprehensive text currently available, designed to meet the demands of teachers and the wider industry for a book that addresses both the core subjects of holistic and complementary therapy and individual topics such as reiki and colour therapy. This book provides the ideal introduction for anyone studying one or more modules in any of the holistic and complementary therapies. It is also suitable for anyone with a general interest in holistic and complementary therapies. This inspirational text covers aromatherapy, Indian head massage, reflexology and body massage in accordance with the VTCT Holistic and Complementary Diplomas and the City & Guilds Progression Awards courses. It offers equal coverage of other popular therapies including reiki, crystal therapy, colour therapy, thermal auricular therapy, stress management, holistic facial and hot stone therapy. Foundation knowledge for all therapists in the areas of anatomy and physiology, chemistry, health and safety and client consultation is also included.Essential Guide to Holistic and Complementary Therapy
- Morgellon's Disease - A Psychologically Depressing Condition
- How Your Thoughts Affect Your Fitness Level
- What You Need to Know About Reiki
- Where to Go Swimming in Brighton
- Time Sickness - Fighting the Urge to Do More, While Enjoying It Less
- Having Trouble Sleeping? Try These Tips for a Better Night's Sleep
- Healthy Brain Function = High Mental and Physical Performance