4 myths about vitamins
A recent government study said more than half of all Americans take dietary supplements, which in my opinion is surprisingly high, considering these pills and powders aren’t regulated like drugs but like foods.
Read the rest of this Article Here...
Healthy recipe related articles:-
- One-Skillet Dinners for Easy Clean-Up
- The #1 health problem you haven?t heard of (and 10 ways to beat it)
- Sneaky food swaps to cut 875 calories
- The best way to cut an onion without crying
- 4 tricks for healthy, delicious banana bread
- 5 fast-food favorites you can make healthier at home
- What to buy & what to skip to save money at the supermarket
The Big Book of Quick and Healthy Recipes: 365 Delicious and Nutritious Meals in Less Than 30 Minutes
In modern times we have a greater awareness of the need to eat nutritiously, but less time to put that awareness into practice. All too often we "grab" food that is deficient in vital vitamins and minerals, just to keep us going. '365 Quick and Healthy Recipes' shows that even at our busiest we can still create a meal that not only tastes great but is also perfectly balanced in the essential nutrients the body needs to maintain optimum health. The recipes all make use of fresh, local, seasonal ingredients, and a wide range of dietary preferences are catered for, with vegetarian, vegan and dairy-free alternatives given where applicable.The Big Book of Quick and Healthy Recipes: 365 Delicious and Nutritious Meals in Less Than 30 Minutes