Con Artist Shares Inside Story of Google Pharmacy Ad Sting
In a letter to the Wall Street Journal, career con man David Whitaker spilled the beans on his experience as undercover operative Jason Corriente, an agent for wealthy clients seeking online ads. The sting led to a $500 million forfeiture for Google.
Read the rest of this Article Here...
Search Engine Related Articles:-
- 3 Keys to Optimizing Your PPC Campaign Structure
- Digital Asset Management Strategies to Grow Your Audience
- AdWords Performance Grader Tool Touts More Accurate PPC Data Reports
- SEMRush to Add Google AdSense Advertiser Report
- Twitter Offers Enhanced Profiles to Advertisers Spending $25K+
- How to Harmonize Google+ With Your Other Social Platforms