Google yesterday moved forward with its planned changes to its privacy policies despite some objections from consumer groups, European regulators, and 36 U.S. attorney general concerned the changes don't conform to data protection rules.
Read the rest of this Article Here...
Search Engine Related Articles:-
- Google to Sell Android Tablets via New Online Store?
- Oracle Rejects Google?s $3 Million Offer to Settle Patent Dispute
- Yahoo Begins Honoring Browser Do-Not-Track Signals
- Google Campus Opens to London Startup Tech Companies
- 63 Free (or Almost Free) Ways to Market Your Business
- Local Mobile Ad Revenues Forecast: $5 Billion by 2016
- Google Spent $213 Million Advertising its Products in 2011