Organic news from other websites
UK peatlands in degraded state, UN and Wetlands International warn - BBC News
UK peatlands in degraded state, UN and Wetlands International warn
The Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO) and Wetlands International said drainage and fires were among the threats. They have launched a new initiative to highlight the plight of peat worldwide. The Organic Soils and Peatlands ...
Read the rest of this Article Here...
This book, the latest innovative Haynes Manual, will provide a complete and easy-to-understand reference for the growing band of people wishing to keep their own chickens for both food and pleasure. Pitched at the novice but also containing plenty to interest the experienced chicken-keeper, the book will contain no-nonsense advice, tips, facts and step-by step sequences, as well as plenty of relevant photographs and diagrams. As more people keep chickens nowadays than at any time since the Second World War, this book is a timely addition to the Haynes range.
Laurence Beeken has kept poultry for 20 years both as a back-garden hobby and for exhibition, showing at National level. He has contributed to Kitchen Garden magazine, providing articles and pictures covering all aspects of poultry-keeping, from egg to plate.Chicken Manual: The Complete Step-by-step Guide to Keeping Chickens
organic food uk Related Articles:-
- Judges announce their choice of finalists for judgment night - This is Somerset
- Go outside for theatre - This is Somerset
- Julia Wright's shop puts Scarisbrick on the organic map - Ormskirk & Skelmersdale Advertiser
- Straight vows to make a return to profit - Yorkshire Post
- Kaye Scholer, Hogan Lovells, Baker & McKenzie: Business of Law - Bloomberg
- How Can a Homeless Person Be Obese? - Huffington Post (blog)
- Our appetite for organic produce grows - Herald Sun